Exhibit & TopGear Magazine
The House of Exhibit was founded by Ramesh Somani back in 2005 in the city of Kolkata. 15 years since the inception of Exhibit Magazine, it has become one of the leading magazines in the tech and lifestyle sphere. In 2020, BBC TopGear – the world’s biggest motoring brand – was acquired by Exhibit Group for Indian territory.
Exhibit Group provides captivating content across its brands to keep you up to date on the latest in the tech and automobile industry. Keeping our core at heart, Exhibit also houses multiple IPs, a production house and influencer marketing agency.
Our Digital Platforms
Glimpse of 2019
- Warning: Razr sharp! Moto Razr 5G reviewedby Advait Berde on November 27, 2020 at 12:09 pm
Logically speaking, this is a purely business-oriented phone which will mostly be bought by suit-wearing, […]
- Creativity unleashed! Acer ConceptD 7 reviewedby Advait Berde on November 27, 2020 at 10:41 am
Setting itself apart from the other Acers, the ConceptD comes in a suave white colour scheme, with a warm yellow RGB […]
- All-new BMW X5 M Competition launched in India!by Advait Berde on November 27, 2020 at 10:11 am
The all-new BMW X5 M Competition combines high-performance power with the versatility of an SAV.
- Kill That Range Anxiety I Hyundai Kona Electricby Vipul Punetha on November 28, 2020 at 11:28 am
Since the day that Hyundai’s Kona Electric joined the TG Garage about two months ago, I’ve wanted to poke around […]
- New Hyundai i20 exclusive featuresby Badal Chandarana on November 27, 2020 at 10:20 am
With the launch of the fourth-gen i20, Hyundai has continued its trait of introducing features seen on high-end cars to […]
- BMW X5 M Competition launched in Indiaby Badal Chandarana on November 26, 2020 at 1:12 pm
BMW seems to be taking the forefront when it comes to performance cars by launching two “M” cars in the span of one […]