Exhibit & TopGear Magazine
The House of Exhibit was founded by Ramesh Somani back in 2005 in the city of Kolkata. 15 years since the inception of Exhibit Magazine, it has become one of the leading magazines in the tech and lifestyle sphere. In 2020, BBC TopGear – the world’s biggest motoring brand – was acquired by Exhibit Group for Indian territory.
Exhibit Group provides captivating content across its brands to keep you up to date on the latest in the tech and automobile industry. Keeping our core at heart, Exhibit also houses multiple IPs, a production house and influencer marketing agency.
- Across The Spider-Verse To Feature Six Distinct Art Stylesby Aamir Khollam on November 26, 2022 at 7:25 am
Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse was undoubtedly one of the best-animated films ever made which managed to capture the […]
- Mercedes Benz to introduce a subscription fee for better acceleration!by Aamir Khollam on November 26, 2022 at 5:43 am
The subscription model has taken over the world in recent years. If the subscription model had not become so common for […]
- Stop and Smell the Roses – Top 5 Unexplored Travel Destinations in Indiaby Sandesh Bhosle on November 25, 2022 at 10:44 am
Another year is about to lapse, and if you haven’t spent your leaves yet, it’s time to shoot a mail to your boss. […]
- TIME TO RECHECK THE TAXES ON SUPERCARSby Ramesh Somani on November 3, 2022 at 12:28 pm
“HORRIFYING DATA FROM WHO REVEALS THAT ONE OUT OF EVERY TEN PEOPLE KILLED ON ROADS WORLDWIDE IS FROM INDIA.” Road […]
- TVS Eurogrip Protorq Extreme and Remora Tyres – Track Reviewby Abhinav Seta on November 3, 2022 at 12:09 pm
TVS Srichakra Limited, a homegrown tyre brand with 40-plus years of experience, is the maker of the TVS Eurogrip brand […]
- Royal Enfield Hunter 350 Long Term Report | 2500 KMs Astride The Brute Retroby Anant Pandey on October 12, 2022 at 8:53 am
The Royal Enfield Hunter 350 is definitely an oddball if you take a look at the bikemaker’s portfolio. Hipster […]