Exhibit & TopGear Magazine
The House of Exhibit was founded by Ramesh Somani back in 2005 in the city of Kolkata. 15 years since the inception of Exhibit Magazine, it has become one of the leading magazines in the tech and lifestyle sphere. In 2020, BBC TopGear – the world’s biggest motoring brand – was acquired by Exhibit Group for Indian territory.
Exhibit Group provides captivating content across its brands to keep you up to date on the latest in the tech and automobile industry. Keeping our core at heart, Exhibit also houses multiple IPs, a production house and influencer marketing agency.
- Social media companies to be fined if they fail to remove self-harm content in UKby Aamir Khollam on November 29, 2022 at 7:39 am
Trigger Warning: Mention of suicide and self-harm How many times have you stumbled upon questionable or grotesque […]
- Sneak Peak – Top Sneakers of 2022by Sandesh Bhosle on November 28, 2022 at 10:49 am
Hey, sneakerheads! We hope you all are taking good care of your sneakers and brightening up your shoe rack (cupboard, […]
- Make way for Artificial Intelligenceby Ramesh Somani on November 28, 2022 at 9:28 am
What do you think when I say Artificial Intelligence? Do you think it is the ultimate saviour of humankind that will […]
- TIME TO RECHECK THE TAXES ON SUPERCARSby Ramesh Somani on November 3, 2022 at 12:28 pm
“HORRIFYING DATA FROM WHO REVEALS THAT ONE OUT OF EVERY TEN PEOPLE KILLED ON ROADS WORLDWIDE IS FROM INDIA.” Road […]
- TVS Eurogrip Protorq Extreme and Remora Tyres – Track Reviewby Abhinav Seta on November 3, 2022 at 12:09 pm
TVS Srichakra Limited, a homegrown tyre brand with 40-plus years of experience, is the maker of the TVS Eurogrip brand […]
- Royal Enfield Hunter 350 Long Term Report | 2500 KMs Astride The Brute Retroby Anant Pandey on October 12, 2022 at 8:53 am
The Royal Enfield Hunter 350 is definitely an oddball if you take a look at the bikemaker’s portfolio. Hipster […]