Exhibit & TopGear Magazine
The House of Exhibit was founded by Ramesh Somani back in 2005 in the city of Kolkata. 15 years since the inception of Exhibit Magazine, it has become one of the leading magazines in the tech and lifestyle sphere. In 2020, BBC TopGear – the world’s biggest motoring brand – was acquired by Exhibit Group for Indian territory.
Exhibit Group provides captivating content across its brands to keep you up to date on the latest in the tech and automobile industry. Keeping our core at heart, Exhibit also houses multiple IPs, a production house and influencer marketing agency.
Our Digital Platforms
Glimpse of 2019
Facebook-owned popular Instant messaging service “Whatsapp” is getting a lot of flack from Indian users, tech […]
- Dell XPS 13 Review: Master of None But Still A Champby yetnesh on January 22, 2021 at 1:13 pm
The day I got my hands on the Dell XPS 13 for a review, I was filled with excitement. Just the sheer look of this tiny […]
- Ducati India updates Scrambler family with new, BSVI modelsby Advait Berde on January 22, 2021 at 7:35 am
The Ducati Scrambler’s wide handlebars, flat seats and renewed suspension set-up merge to provide a more comfortable […]
- 2020 BMW X5 M | First Drive Review | BBC TopGear Indiaby Vipul Punetha on January 23, 2021 at 9:30 am
617bhp. Your brain has already visualised something fast that’s sleek, low to the ground and absurdly cramped […]
- Tata Altroz i-Turbo prices start from Rs 7.73 Lakhsby Yash Sunil on January 23, 2021 at 4:55 am
Tata Motors has spruced up their premium hatchback, the Altroz with the addition of a new turbo-petrol engine to the […]
- 2020 Land Rover Defender | First Drive Review | BBC TopGear Indiaby Roshan Sirohia on January 22, 2021 at 12:28 pm
Overview: The off-road Icon is Back The new Defender is finally here in India! And it has a steep hill to climb. A […]