Exhibit & TopGear Magazine
The House of Exhibit was founded by Ramesh Somani back in 2005 in the city of Kolkata. 15 years since the inception of Exhibit Magazine, it has become one of the leading magazines in the tech and lifestyle sphere. In 2020, BBC TopGear – the world’s biggest motoring brand – was acquired by Exhibit Group for Indian territory.
Exhibit Group provides captivating content across its brands to keep you up to date on the latest in the tech and automobile industry. Keeping our core at heart, Exhibit also houses multiple IPs, a production house and influencer marketing agency.
Our Digital Platforms
- Anunay Sood – Influencer of the Monthby Exhibit Staff on May 26, 2022 at 11:12 am
Exhibit: What does travelling mean to you? Anunay Sood: Travelling in my life does not hold a specific meaning as it is […]
- Epson Ecotank L6490-A precise functional AIO printing toolby Pratik Ghone on May 25, 2022 at 12:19 pm
Epson Ecotank L6490, a mainstream all in one copying, printing, scanning, and fax with ADF solution from Epson is quite […]
- TVS Apache RR310 BTO ! Build it before you buy itby Aparajit Shastri on May 25, 2022 at 11:38 am
Introducing TVS Built To Order (BTO) Unique for everyone. Unprecedented for the industry. TVS Built To Order is a […]
- Time To Welcome The BMW Electric Sedan – i4 eDrive40, Book Now At Rs 69.90 Lakhsby Abhinav Seta on May 26, 2022 at 11:40 am
The electrification future seems to be taking rapid growth thick and fast.Not just the mass-market automakers but also […]
- Triumph Tiger 1200 | First Ride Review | Tiger In The Woodsby Gavin Rodrigues on May 24, 2022 at 6:00 am
Adventure motorcycles have taken over the motorcycle industry, like SUVs have taken over the car industry. It seems […]
- Mahindra Scorpio-N Makes Its First Official Appearance; Slated to Get Launched on 27th Juneby Anant Pandey on May 22, 2022 at 9:35 am
Mahindra is all set to launch the heavily updated next-gen Scorpio in India on June 27. The carmaker recently confirmed […]